This week, we are offering (4) four extremely useful, (2nd hand) REFERENCE Photography Books
If you are a keen photographer, just starting out and you would like a leg up in the world of everything photographic - then, these wonderful reference books might be just the thing you are looking for. You'll find colour photography; how to set up a darkroom; how to organise a photographic sitting and lots more!
So, if you are an avid, keen photographer or know someone who would love lots of hints on studio or camera effects - email@example.com
These are Toowoomba bound books; you'll need to pick up them up.
Books being offered:
• The art of colour photography by John Hedgecoe
• Techniques of filters and special effect photography by Colin Glanfield
• The Photographers - Studio Manual by Michael Freeman
• The Photographers Handbook by John Hedgecoe
• PRICE - $30 each x 4 = $120 total, but we are willing to negotiate, if you can spin us a really good yarn about how much you'll benefit from using them.
• Contact Ms. Selina 0400 301675 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org